Consumer Protection against Deficiency in services

My new Scooter is creating problem to me. Whenever I complaint to service centre, they keep the scooter with them for some time and return by saying that problem is removed while actually my problem is still exists. What action I can take?

Team Legistify

It is better to first complaint to the manufacturing company and service centre and wait for their response. If even then your problem is not removed you can approach consumer court which can grant appropriate relief to you.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Faulty Product Faulty Services

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these