Complaints Registration on Consumer Protection

How do I register a complaint in consumer forum regarding deficiency in services

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

Complaint can be registered within 2 years from the date on which the cause of action has arisen,Stamp paper is not required for declaration,Complaint can be registered, in person, by the complainant or through his authorized agent or by post addressed to the Redressal Agency.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.