Appeal against Probation Violation conviction

A known of mine has been charged for probation violation. Please suggest what is to be done.

Team Legistify

Yes. In most states, you can appeal a probation violation conviction to the state's next highest court. If the court finds that the lower court erred, or that there was insufficient evidence to support the conviction, you may have your probation violation dismissed.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Criminal Defence General Legal

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these