Remedy For Tax Evasion By The Hospital

I am working in a private hospital and TDS has been deducted from my salary. However, the management has neither credited the tax to the I-T department nor has it issued my form 16A. What should I do?

Team Legistify

You can view your tax credit on form 26AS on the I-T department's website before taking any step. If the tax has been deducted and not deposited, then first send a letter, through registered post, to the hospital to file a "correction statement" at the earliest. In case no action is taken by the hospital, write to the I-T department.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Tax Structuring

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these