How Do I Recover Theft Jewels

We lost jewellery (20 Soverigns) while boarding a bus. Case was filed in Arani Town police station(Tamilnadu). After a petition to Superintendent of police was placed thrice my case was converted to 379 - IPC in online police portal which was not informed to us officially. There is no proper response from police station. Request your legal advice what steps need to be taken to recover our lost jewels.

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file an RTI with the Public Information Officer (PIO) of the police station to know the status of the investigation.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.