Legal Remedy against liability in Partnership Dispute

Recently my partnership firm in Delhi closed down. It was a 50 - 50 ratio partnership. There is a dispute between partners. No dissolution deed has been signed. There are three Sec 138 cases filed against us. My partner is not willing to pay and sort though I am willing to pay my 50% share. Can I be exempted after paying my share. Both people have signed the cheques. Is there any case law?

Team Legistify

Issue a Partnership Dissolution Legal-Notice to your partner before Monday. Legal-Notice can be issued on sunday also and can be sent through private courier also. Show the issued legal-notice copy to the judge on Monday and tell the opposite party that you are willing to pay 50% of the cheque-amount as it will show that you really want to finish the partnership and are not just running away.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Company Incorporation Legal Structuring

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these