Acts for eviction from Property

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">Which Clause, act, rules &amp; regulation are applicable for eviction from property ?Where in the act is it mentioned that public notice should be published in the English &amp; Hindi newspaper? Please share some classic supreme court/high court decisions related to public notices.</span><br>

Team Legistify

Eviction Suit has to be filed before the Court which normally takes long time. If someone has forcibly trespassed in to your property, a criminal complaint before the local police. Please engage a lawyer having expertise in your field to handle your matter. There is no landmark as such regarding Bedhakal public notices. You can challenge any future sale of the occupied area to any third party.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Landlord-Tenant Eviction Dispute

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these