Legal Defense for False Kidnapping And Abduction case

I loved a girl and she also loved me. Two days after her marriage she came to me and told me that her husband has been beating her and forced to have physical relations with him. She was very upset and asked me to marry her, after seeing her condition I decided to marry her in Aryasamaj mandir. We married and lived with each other for 3 months. After 3 months she left me alone and went to her parents home.Her parents filed a rape and kidnapping case against me.What should I do?

Team Legistify

Why did she leave you? kindly keep in mind your marriage with that lady is not recognized as she is already married and she or her parents can definitely file a case of rape and kidnapping against you.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Kidnapping Criminal Matters

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these