Legal Proceeding of Hit & Run Case

I witnessed a hit and run case. I noted the vehicle no. and identified his vehicle and address and FIR has been filed. Now what legal procedure should I follow?

Team Legistify

Once The FIR is Lodged , Victim and his legal ( in Case of Death ) can Filed Claim in Motor Accident Claim Tribunal. There is 1% Court Fees. You need to file Case Against Owner of Vehicle and Insurer of Vehicle.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Criminal Defence Criminal Matters

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these