Legal Action Against Domestic Violance

My daughter is being harassed by her in laws. She is being harassed since beginning as she left her job after having baby. She has been physically and verbally abused .She started staying on the top floor and no food etc was being given to her. Can we bring her back to our home? If yes, then what precautions to take and then what all cases can we file?

Team Legistify

First of you should file a written police complaint at the nearest police station and seek help from the police to get your daughter home, in case your daughter's in-laws resist. You should also file a complaint with the Women's Cell on the basis of which an FIR would be filed later. We advice you consult an Advocate for the filing of the complaint.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Contested Divorce Domestic Violence

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these