End to end procedure for share allotment through private placement
as per companies act 2013
- Sector-1, Noida
Section (1)(c) read with Sec-42 of Companies Act 2013
1. Check Provision in Article regarding Private Placement
2. Call Board Meeting:
• To Prepare Offer Letter
• Make Proposal for Private Placement
• Prepare list of persons to whom option will be given
• Call EGM
3. Call EGM:
• Pass SR- will be valid for 12 month
• If not completed PP in 12 Month pass another SR
• Approve Draft Offer Letter by SR
4. File MGT-14 with ROC
– Notice of EGM
– CTC of SR
5. Issue offer letter in PAS-4 within 30 days of record of name of persons:
• Application form serially numbered
• Address to the persons to whom the offer is made
6. Prepare complete record of Private Placement in PAS-5
7. File PAS-4 + PAS-5 with ROC within 30 days of issue of offer letter in GNL-2
8. Make Allotment of shares within 60 days of receipt of Money from the persons to whom right was given.
9. Called BM for allotment of shares
10. File PAS-3 with Roc within 30 days if Allotment.
– List of Allottees
– BR for allotment of share
11. File Form MGT-14 along with Resolution pass in Board meeting for allotment of shares.
12. Issue Share Certificates.
Answered on 28 Sep 2018
4/4 people found this helpful
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?
Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.