How to file a case against a defaulting (delay/ quality/ project completion) builder in Noida
We the residents of a newly built society in noida wish to file a complaint against the builder for the following reasons: 1. We have received possession about 12-18 months back but are still awaiting registry 2. Electricity charges are cut through a... Read More
We the residents of a newly built society in noida wish to file a complaint against the builder for the following reasons:
1. We have received possession about 12-18 months back but are still awaiting registry
2. Electricity charges are cut through a pre-paid mechanism with no transparency. Moreover frequent outages in the society whereas neighbouring areas have electricity. Back up provision and main supply load not as per BBA.
3. Water quality: No functional softener plant. TDS levels typically between 1200 to 2200 fir normal water and 250-350 from RO.
4. Construction quality: Towers incomplete with massive seepage, final painting not complete, entrance lobby and overall structure is poor
5. Club house and facilities: None provided as per BBA. All promised facilities under construction for over 4 years. None close yo completion.
Many such other points. Loolong for legal guidance to file a case against the builder.
Thanking you in anticipation.
- Sector-1, Noida
A buyer who is the victim of the unfair practices of the builder can approach the following forums for his redressal:
- He can file a civil suit in a Civil Court
- He can file a complaint before the consumer Forum
- He can file a complaint before the Competition Commission of India
- He can approach Regulatory Forums
- He can file a Criminal Case
Answered on 28 Sep 2018
3/3 people found this helpful
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?
Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.