Defamation Case Against Newspaper.

What to do when there is false publication in the newspaper?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

Dear Client, 

In this case, you cannot put any case against newspaper company or press. But as you stated that your father gave false statement, you can always put a defamation case against him for giving false statement and tarnishing your image in the public media. For futher queries please contact our helpline number- +91-9250-004-781. 

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Suhasini S+50