Legal Action Against Unfair Trade Practices

I want to complain against website of real estate marketing company and website of Real estate Builder. Based on the information available on their website I contacted them and invested in the property, but now both the websites are shut down by them. How can I complain under cyber crime?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida
You may file a complaint in Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CAT) for website related issue. You may also file a petition before the district court of your jurisdiction for committing fraud, against the real estate company and also make a written complain to the Honorable Chief Minister of your state elaborating all the details of the facts.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.