What are the benefits of Indian trademark registration?
If I do go for registration of Trademark In India?
- Sector-1, Noida
These are the benfits.
- Remedies under the Trademark Act,1999
- Constructive notice nationwide of the trademark owner's claim
- Evidence of ownership of the trademark
- Jurisdiction of Indian courts may be invoked
- Registration can be used as a basis for obtaining registration in foreign countries
Answered on 28 Sep 2018
2/2 people found this helpful
With respect to your query, the legal opinion is as under:-
(1) Trademark Registration provides the proprietor with the right for exclusive usage of the trademark with respect of the services or goods covered under the mark.
(2) Once you have registered the trademark, it prevents others from copying or using it.
(3) You may also sell or license your trademark.
(4) Trademark provides legal protection for your brand name.
(5) It helps build an image in the market place.
Answered on 19 Jul 2019
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?
Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.