Action against air pollution

I am a resident of Chennai. A crude oil filtering oil mill is operating near our area. The oil mill is creating lot of air pollution and due to this local residents are being affected. Oil mill is leaking gas and this will lead to serious health issues. Please advise me how to proceed legally.

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida
You should complaint to Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board. If the said board fails to take action on the complaint then you can file a Writ Petition and seek compensation.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.