How can I get immigration Visa for Dubai?

my fiancee is planning to move to Dubai for a Study and then wants to work there. by that time we will get married. after how long can he call me there. can can we get an immigration to the country?

Team Legistify

Once he starts earning and if you get married then you can shift to Dubai on the basis of dependent Visa.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Immigration

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these