According to the rental laws in India, you may evict your tenant for non-payment of rent for 15 days from due date, subletting or unlawful use of rented property, action leading to loss of property value, for your personal use or repairs, etc.
In any of these circumstances, if you intend to send a notice to your tenant for eviction from your property then you must hire the top property lawyers in your locality to help you in drafting a notice that is sound and good in law.
- You must hire the top property lawyers in your locality to help you draft a legal notice that is good in law.
- Verification of documents and drafting of notice accordingly.
- Draft notice will be sent to you for approval.
- Final eviction notice will be sent to the tenant by registered post.
- Title Deed of the property
- Landlord-Tenant Rent Agreement
- A copy of the legal notice to be sent to the drawer of the cheque asking for the money to be paid
- Affidavit stating the preliminary evidence