A student visa is granted by the college immigration process by governments to students from other countries who are enrolled at qualified educational institutions in their country. Student visa holders are generally not required to obtain citizenship of the country in which they are pursuing education. Students seeking higher education in another country must obtain a student visa for that country.
If you are looking to pursue higher education in another country, taking the advice of the top Immigration lawyers will help you in understanding the legal necessities and procedures involved in the process.
- You must submit your documents for verification
- Legistify connects you with the top Immigration advocates specializing in college immigration
- The advocate goes through the documents submitted and makes suggestions
- The visa application is submitted with necessary documents
- You may clear any questions and doubts that you have regarding the process
- Passport of the Student
- Unconditional Letter of Acceptance
- Scholarship letter, fees receipt, etc., provided by the college
- Any relevant correspondence with the college
- Financial and academic documents
- Any other documents as required for the specific country into which you’re immigrating (as specified by the lawyer)