When you are to receive money from a customer, subscriber, debtor or any such other person from who you are supposed to receive money for a legal consideration and you haven’t received the said instalments, you may send a legal notice demanding the same. In matters of this nature, it is often seen that the matter gets resolved without going to Court as the defaulting party is not often willing to go to Court and hence, sending a legal notice becomes advantageous.
For the notice to be legally binding, it must be signed by a lawyer and sent on his/her letterhead. You must hire the top lawyers in your locality to help you draft and send a well-written and legally sound legal notice for non-payment of instalments to ensure that you receive the instalments at the earliest.
- You must hire the top lawyers in your locality to help you draft a legal notice for non-payment of instalments.
- The draft notice shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- The final notice shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).
- The final notice shall be sent to the opposite party.
- Proof of amount to be paid to you
- Proof of instalments that have & have not been paid
- Copy of any prior communication regarding payment of instalments