A legal notice for non-payment of bill is sent by a service provider to its customers when the customer has not made the necessary even after the bill has been sent to them. You may need to send this notice if you are a service or goods provider who has sent a bill after having rendered the service or goods and the payment is still due from the customer’s side.
You must hire the best lawyers to help you draft and send the legal notice to make it legally binding. The notice must be good in law and must be signed by the lawyer on his/her letterhead. You must send the legal notice if you have already delivered the goods or services and have sent a bill for the same and payment hasn’t been made.
- You must hire the top lawyers in your locality to help you draft a legal notice for non-payment of Bill.
- The draft notice shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- The final notice shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).
- The final notice shall be sent to the opposite party
- Copy of Bill Sent
- Copy of any prior communication regarding non-payment
- Copy of any prior communication regarding goods or services provided
- Bank account details of parties