If your salary has been blocked by your employer, you must send a legal notice for the recovery of the same to ensure that you receive the money due to you along with all benefits, additional pay and perks. In most cases, when you show your intent to initiate legal actions against the employer, the issue of unpaid dues get resolved. You must quick action for the recovery of your unpaid dues as the legal notice should be ideally sent within 90 days of the salary being due.
You must hire the top employment lawyers in your locality through Legistify to increase the chances of recovery of your unpaid dues by sending a legal notice that is well-drafted and good in law.
- You must hire the top Employment lawyers in your locality to help you draft a legal notice for the recovery of unpaid dues to be sent to your employer.
- The legal notice shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- The final legal notice shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).
- The legal notice shall be sent to your employer by registered post.
- The details of the registered post will be shared with you.