Family Immigration is the process by which citizens and lawful permanent residents of a country can sponsor family members for a Visa that may provide such family members with permanent residence of that country. Family immigration procedures try to balance the right of a family to live together with the country’s right to control immigration into the country. Immigration laws differ from country to country with respect to family immigration. While some countries allow for family immigration to be applied for on behalf of a minor so as to reunite him/her with family members, others allow for such applications to be made only by individuals over 18 years of age.
If you are looking to undertake family immigration to so as to reunite with your family members in another country, taking the advice of the top Immigration lawyers will help you in understanding the legal necessities and procedures involved in the process.
- You must submit your documents for verification
- Legistify connects you with the top Immigration advocates specializing in corporate immigration
- The advocate goes through the documents submitted and makes suggestions
- The visa application is submitted with necessary documents
- You may clear any questions and doubts that you have regarding the process
- Passport of Family Members
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate, Adoption Certificate, etc. (whichever applicable)
- Any other documents as required for the specific country into which you’re immigrating (as specified by the lawyer)