An Employment Agreement is a formal agreement between the employer and the employee that defines the relationship between them including such factors as expectations and compensation. This agreement is generally entered between the employer and the employee for a specified period of time and also includes the liability incurred if the contract is violated by the parties, especially the employee. The agreement contains a detailed description of the conditions of employment including the duties to be undertaken, place of work, hours for which the employee has to work and all other statutory entitlements.
In case of any conflict between the employer and the employee, the terms laid down in the employment agreement prevails. The agreement also specifies any benefits that the employee may avail during the term of employment and any additional benefits that have been negotiated between the employer and the employee. You must hire the top Startup lawyers to help you draft an employment agreement tailored to meet your needs.
- You must hire the top Startup lawyers in your locality to help you draft an Employment Agreement tailored to meet your specific needs and circumstances.
- The Employment Agreement shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- The Employment Agreement shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).
- Information regarding the employer and the employee
- Offer Letter
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Information regarding any communication that has been made regarding the terms of employment
- Any additional information that may be specific to your needs or needed by the lawyer