You may send a notice for recovery of money from your employer, friend or any other party who owes you money. The first step in recovery should be to send a legal notice since most recovery cases get resolved in this step itself and you do not need to proceed to Court.
You must send a well-drafted and legally sound notice to ensure that you get a prompt response on your notice and you have maximum opportunity to recover your money.
- You must hire the top Debt Recovery lawyers in your locality to help you draft a legal notice for the recovery of your money.
- The draft notice shall be drafted and sent to you for approval.
- The final notice shall be drafted incorporating your suggestions(if any).
- The final notice shall be sent to the opposite party
- Affidavit of proof of money lent/owed to you
- If recovery from employer, employment agreement that states the amount that your employer is to give you in exchange of your service
- Any proof of money owed to you