Corporate immigration is the process by which a company can transfer all or a part of your company’s business to another country. An important part of this immigration process is to facilitate the immigration of employees of the company who would be integral to run the operations in the new country. If your company is planning to undertake corporate immigration, you should comply with all business immigration religiously.
If you are looking to undertake corporate immigration to transfer any part of your company into another country, taking the advice of the top Immigration lawyers will help you in understanding the legal necessities and procedures involved in the process.
- You must submit your documents for verification
- Legistify connects you with the top Immigration advocates specializing in corporate immigration
- The advocate goes through the documents submitted and makes suggestions
- The visa application is submitted with necessary documents
- You may clear any questions and doubts that you have regarding the process
- Company Documents
- Employment Proof of employees
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity of employees
- Proof of Residence of employees
- Proof of Profession of employees
- Proof of Financial Soundness of employees
- Passport Photos of employees