Yes, you can file a collective suit in cases of unpaid salary under Section 16 of the Payment of Wages Act with the help of expert employment lawyers in India if all the workers or employees:

  • Work in the same establishment;

  • Work under the same employer;

  • Same cause for unpaid wages;

  • Lack means to file individual applications;

  • Wages unpaid for the same wage period.

You might like reading these

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!