The builder has to apply as per RERA to obtain the building completion certificate or commencement certificate. The local civil bodies or Municipal authorities grant these certificates to the builder. However, if the builder fails to do the same the final home buyer must apply themselves.

If you are applying individually through expert RERA lawyers in India , you may have to submit documents along with the application form;

  • Copy of building sanction plan (building plan approval copy).

  • Building Commencement Certificate.

  • Copy of Building Completion Certificate.

  • Latest Property Tax receipt

  • Copies of No Objection Certificates (NOC) of pollution board or Airport authority etc.

You might like reading these

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!