Buyer can either lodge complaint in NCDRC or to RERA. It is advisable to file complaint with Real Estate Regulatory Authority or officer to ensure speedy disposal of cases. Further, the forum decides the remedy you will get. You can file a case relating to any issue of property in regards to cheating and delayed possession in real estate sector. You can file a case in NCDRC only if you can prove you fall within the definition of a consumer or if there is a class action suit against the builder.

You might like reading these

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!