You can lodge a complaint online if your State provides for RERA online portal . Currently, only a few States have an online RERA portal, and thus this remedy is limited to those States. Online complaint not only fastens up the entire process, but also ensures transparency and efficient disposal of cases. In case your State does not provide for an online portal you can hire best property lawyers in India.

You might like reading these

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!