Yes, there can be a legal action against you if the cheque you issued bounced. It is advisable to issue cheque with the correct date and to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account on that particular date. If your cheque was dishonoured and you have received a notice or cheque return memo, do not panic and hire the experienced cheque bounce attorneys online with just a click, through our website.

You might like reading these

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!