Generally, there is a clash of opinion between the differences in LLP and Pvt. Ltd. Co ., thus to note the advantages and disadvantages of Pvt. Ltd Co. are:
- Less complicated legal formalities than a Public company;
- Limited liability;
- Perpetual succession;
- Can undertake big projects owing to maximum membership of 200.
- Easy transferability of ownership;
- No requirement of a minimum share capital;
- Restricted trade of shares;
- Complicated procedure of winding up of Company;
- Difficult compliance formalities.