Consumer protection act
Where complaints can be registered?
Where are the consumer's complaint registered?
By  Devang Yadav  |  22 Apr 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)


District Consumer Protection Council-Action will be initiated legally through the Department concerned on the petitions regarding the defects filed before this Council which function under the chairmanship of the District Collector,Price of the commodity or value of the services and value of compensation claimed-District Consumer Forum-for a claim of Compensation up to Rs.20 lakhs,State Commission-for a claim of Compensation above Rs.20 lakhs and up to Rs.1 crore,National Commission-for a claim of Compensation above Rs.1 crore

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment