Assault ,Criminal law
What kind of lawyer would I need to sue someone for falsely accusing me of assault?
By  Anonymous  |  21 Sep 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Deepika Gill

The kind of Lawyer you would want would be one who handles Defamation (who probably is more familiar with the terms Libel and Slander.)

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment