What Are The Ways To Claim Double Taxation?

Income tax paid in India as well as in U.S. Anyways to claim double taxation?
Posted 11 months ago  |    0  | 
General Legal,Taxation & Duty
General Legal Taxation & Duty

1 Answer(s)

Tanushree Sharma

India and US have a DTAA and you can claim relief to the extent of taxes paid.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.