DIN For A Foreign National Or NRI

What Are The Documents Required If A Foreign National Or NRI Already Has A Director Identification Number ?
Posted 1 year ago  | 
Corporate Law,General Legal
Corporate Law General Legal

1 Answer(s)

Vishal Kumar Thakur

In this case the Foreign National has to specify whether the DIN has been acquired as per Indian Company law. If yes ,then there is no need to fulfill the DIN formalities . He need to specify in which other company he is a Director .

Get Advice From Top Experts In India