Criminal law,furnishing false information,trespassing
What action can be taken on land grabbers?
I am having 2 acres in survey no 132 of Gunturmandal. Land is vacate land. Some people of having land documents in survey no 131 and they occupied land in survey 132. They know they are having false documents but they are not moving out of land. What criminal action can I take on them?
By  Aniket Agrawal  |  04 May 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Ravindra Purohit

You may file a case of tresspassing.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement