Transfer of Ancestral Property by gift Deed
Can ancestral property be transferred by gift deed?
By  Anonymous  |  14 May 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Tanushree Sharma

You have right in your grandfathers property. So if the entire property was transfered by gift deed without giving your share then you can challenge the gift deed and file a suit for partition thereby seeking share.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment