FIR,human rights
Some people are following me & tried killing me police not filing FIR
Im a law abiding citizen and a computer engineer by profession, but for the past few years Ive been facing harassment by a few policemen who operate under-cover. They folow me everywhere I go, they incite people for violence against me while remaining in the shadows all the time, and on one occasion they even tried to kill me in a road accident. Depite my repeated requests the local police refused to register my FIR against them, since the culprits themselves are policemen. I believe this is a clear violation of my fundamental rights, as well as my human rights. I request for legal action
By  Angshuman Chaudhary  |  15 Jul 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Harshit Bhurani

You should approach the court for protection and also for Registration of FIR against them. Before you file a complaint in you you should also contact Senior police officers. The court will seek an explanation from the police on your complaint. If you have already done that then you may directly approach the Court.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment