Recovery of loan against a property under bank loan. How to do it?
I paid some amount to a friend without any documents which he couldn't repay. He owns a flat which is under bank loan. After finding a buyer & making the settlement of bank loan, he can repay me. But, this has to be legally recorded. How do I do it?
By  Aniket Agrawal  |  14 Mar 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Deepika Gill

If you have paid the money by way of cheque then you can recover the money. However if you have paid the money by cash and you have no document then it is very difficult to recover the money.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment