Encroachment,property,Sale of property
Query regarding Encroachment
I have a plot of land in Goa, Sale deed done, mutation done in 2014. No loan on this property. Totally belongs to me. Now planning to leave overseas for around 15 yrs. The plot of land is empty and i do not want anyone to encroach or build or take possession of the plot of land in my absence. is there a legal way to avoid all this while i am away? I want to safeguard it from the local property goons. So is there a way that i can temporarily keep my property with the court or with a bank. Pls help.
By  shruti sinha  |  31 May 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Tushar Bhargava

Contact a property lawyer to assist you.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement