Query on recovering debts
I have issued invoices for work I performed /goods I sold. The invoices remain Unpaid. The debtor is ignoring my calls. What can I do to recover the debt?
By  ullas ahuja  |  11 May 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Ravindra Purohit

At first instance we recommend that a strong lawyer’s letter of demand is sent to the debtor giving a short period of time to make payment. If the debtor still ignores this letter (which is less common than you may think), we can commence Court action or in appropriate cases assist you to do so yourself.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement