Query On Criminal Intimidation

A govt officer is being harrassed by a person with political back up with malafide intentions through RTI etc, how to proceed with criminal intimidation against that person?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense

2 Answer(s)

Prateek Kumar

You can file criminal complaint against that person alleging all the facts regarding his poitical back up and your harrassment. You can also file a case for compensation.

Rashi Gahlaut

RTI is the right of person and does not amount to criminal intimidation.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.