I Want Single Room For My Child. Can I File Petition Under Delhi Rent Control Act?

I have instituted a petition for bonafide requirement under the Delhi Rent Control Act. In the said petition I am claiming that I have a grown up son of 18 years of age and I require one separate room for that son. Is such a demand of requirement of a separate room justified?
Posted 1 year ago  | 

1 Answer(s)

Tanushree Sharma

Yes, such a demand is justified. One single room is required for the grown up child who should be free to use and live in that room in the manner he likes and should be free to devote his time to his studies without disturbance. The ground is justified and bone fide requirement can be proved on this ground.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India