Consumer protection act,Consumer rights
Query on Consumer Protection
One of my relative died due the negligence of Hospital authorities, if action under Consumer Protection Act is possible against Doctor attending him and Hospital authorities?
By  vasudha pasricha  |  30 Apr 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Tushar Bhargava

For taking action against Doctors and Hospital authorities, it is must that death should be because of their negligence. They had acted contrary to the normal standards of service. You have to prove the negligence in the court through various documents and witnesses. Most of the times, you will require an expert witness to prove your case.

Upvotes: 2  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment