Possession & compensation for the trespass
My relative trespassed on my property 3/4 yr. ago.I want my possession & compensation for this trespass. WHAT IS THE POSITION UNDER LIMITATIONS LAW?
By  Sameer Kedia  |  10 May 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Vishal Kumar Thakur

You can file suit for recovery of possession and damages.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement