Police refuse to lodge FIR for theft what can I do?
Sir i bought a second hand bike , 3 months before and at the time i handed the bike previous owner and i signed form 29 and 30, and on 100 rs stamp he wrote that bike is handed to me. but because of my laziness i have not transferred the bike on my name and few days before bike was theft. my problem is this police in not lodging FIR he want the registered owner of the bike, registered owner is not giving any support to me, what can i do?
By  Anonymous  |  06 May 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Ravindra Purohit

Try talking to senior PI. Explain him the situation also show him document. If not then make application to DCP office. If possible try to get affidavit from the owner that he has sold bike to you for a particular amount.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment