My wife has given fraud documents to get into Indian police force

My wife filed a fake dowry case and harassed me for 5 years. She took Rs. 7 lacs to take the case back. Now she has earned Rs 7 lacs and after that she has got selected in the Indian police but Im sure she has done some frauds as her age is now 35 years. So please let me know what action can be taken against her as she has shown fake documents for her police job. Please guide me how can I prove her fraudulence.

By  Harsh Sharma  |  30 Mar 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Rashi Gahlaut

File an RTI application regarding validity of wife's documents e.g. Birth Certificate, which she had submitted for her Job.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment