Procedure For Partition Of Property

My In Laws Expired recently and now we want partition. How should I Proceed Legally ?
Posted 1 year ago  | 
Family Law
Family Law

1 Answer(s)

Vishal Kumar Thakur

You have to file a suit for partition in the appropriate court seeking partition of the property. You can also file an injunction suit restraining your brother in law from selling or alienating with the property.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India