Married an Indian who came to Australia on tourist visa. How to get divorce?
I am Australian citizen married to an Indian girl who came to Australia on tourist visa. The religious ceremony was held in Australia but its not registered. My question is whether divorce is possible according to Australian law or Indian laws?
By  ullas ahuja  |  09 Mar 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Harshit Bhurani
As I understand after marriage with you your wife also becomes an Australian citizen. If this is so you may seek divorce as per laws of Australia.Please check under local laws if Registration of marriage is a must in Australia.
Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement